Monday, March 4, 2013

Life is Good

Color Q meets Deconstructed Jen sketch and... Life is Good!! Jen's sketch has banners this week and I have to say I have a "weak" spot for banners. The Color Q colors are Midnight Muse, Brilliant Blue, Cool Carribean, Summer Starfruit, and White. I do not have a tendency to go with that many shades in the same color group but, I have to say... these are lovely together.

 

I played with some new Authentique papers "Summer"... love the colors and patterns. The banners were created with MFTs Flag Stax die-namics. Sentiment is a PJ from Verve. Added a couple wood butterflies from Studio Calico that I dabbed with Adirondack Snowcap.

The sketch...

 
The colors...


Hope you're having a great start to your week... me, I'm busy as ever at work... but, it will be okay!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful bright card. Love the mix of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

Marisa said...

Way to use the colours and the sketch, Vickie. Your layered butterfly is lovely!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Vickie, love the way you used your colors! Thanks for sharing with us at the colourQ.

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is beautiful Vicki. What a great sketch, and your card is in the most beautiful colors. I really like the way of offset your pennant banners. So trendy!

Sue Lelli said...

FAB card, Vickie, LOVE how you dabbed the white ink!

Julia Aston said...

Great card from the sketch and color challenge Vickie!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my word, love those grunged up butterflies. Gorgeous card, Vickie!