Saturday, May 3, 2014

Verve Diva Dare and VLV Sketch- Butterflies and Flowers!!

Happy Saturday... we've been busy (doing laundry... trimming bushes...) I managed to play with some new goodies at my house


Flowers and butterfly are a compilation of some oldies but, goodies from Verve. Honestly, I'm loving the new sets.... best of both worlds and new dies to match!

Used this week's Viva la Verve sketch and played in the Diva Dare... add a flower and butterfly!

I have bought some washi tape... but, totally inept at using it so I haven't bought a lot.... scrouged and came up with this :)

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

6 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful! Love those bright aqua blooms and the fun enamel dots.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Vickie! What a wonderful scene you created! The butterfly and flowers are so beautiful!

Marisa said...

You rocked the colours, the sketch and the challenge, Vickie!! Love how you used the new sets too! Fabulous card :)

Betty Wright said...

This is just fabulous, Vickie! Love the combination of patterns and details! Thanks for playing VLV!

Lyn said...

Full on gorgeous card I so have the new stamps on my wish list :)

Sue Lelli said...

Cool flowers and washi! Love the colors, too!