Thursday, February 27, 2014

Best Wishes!!

Happy, Happy Thursday... tomorrow's Friday...yippee!! I shouldn't admit this but, tomorrow night is an "extra" ibuprofen experience here at my house... I want/need to stamp and this arm of mine is "giving me fits"!!

Anywho, I made a card for the last challenge at WPlus9 for their 4th anniversary.... this week was to STRETCH IT.... out of your comfort zone.... do something different...

So, I made a OLC- that's one layered card....CAS...AND used purples!! Go me!!

 
Stamped the leaf image from WPlus9 Fresh Cut Wreaths in SU Pear Pizzazz and used a copic marker to add a little dimension. The blooms were stamped with images from Fresh Cut Wreaths and More Fresh Cuts using SU Perfect Plum and Pale Plum. I pulled off color with the Copic Colorless blender on the large bloom, not sure it shows in this pic. Added the sentiment in Perfect Plum and a few pearls... in honor of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to use pearls.

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautifully done, Vickie! Love the flower wreath and colour combo you used. Lovely OLC :)

Dawn said...

Now THAT'S how you use purple! Just lovely! Thanks for joining us!

Lin said...

What a sweet card, Vickie, I'm partial to wreaths, and this spring one is really nice! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge

Sharron said...

Love this delicate spring wreath! The purple and pearls make such a sweet card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful Vickie!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a lovely card...love those colors on your wreath.

Geri said...

So pretty, and a great idea for 'stretching it'...one layer cards aren't easy for me either! Love how yours turned out!

Jeanne J. said...

Smitten with the shades of lavender and green - simply stunning!