Thursday, February 6, 2014

WPlus9 Birthday Celebration-Mood Board- Thinking of You!!

WPlus9 is having a birthday celebration... four years strong!! I have to say I have only been familiar with them for a couple years but, DANG Love!!

 
 
They are having challenges weekly with big prizes!! This week was to make a card in your "comfort zone"-- what you love, what comes naturally. I wanted to play and I'm squeaking in here... chose to play with one of my all time fav sets Fresh Cut Florals and used a fabulous Background from Basic Backgrounds 2. Also, went with the Monday Mood Board- colors, patterned background, and pearls!!


PS... go to the link above... new release... some of it is on its' way to my house right now!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

11 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Vickie! Love the cluster of beautiful blossoms!

Marisa said...

Love your flower cluster! Gorgeous card.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your flowers are just so pretty!!!

Sue Lelli said...

Beautiful, Vickie! LOVE the BG paper and those Pretty flowers!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors you used for those stunning flowers, I will be pinning and cas'ing you on this one.

Jeanne J. said...

Vickie this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the soft colors and how well coordinated everything is! You rocked this!

Marybeth said...

Hi Vicki, this is gorgeous I love the colors the layout, simply beautiful! Love the way you arranged the flowers.

Heather North said...

Beautiful card for a beautiful inspiration photo. I found Wplus9 less than a year ago and I am loving them too.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Vickie. Love the sweeet little blooms and the circle background image.

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Vickie, I love these flowers, I'm going to put this set on my wishlist!

Lindsey said...

What a gorgeous card! I love your cluster/bouquet of flowers and the pearl centers are just perfect.