Saturday, November 22, 2014

Bless us everyone!!

Feeling "blessed" today... time to stamp... DH spent a day doing his thing {he rarely takes time for himself}...

... a new Keurig {loving this thing, for a coffee lover there is nothing worse than waking up getting ready for work and expecting the coffee to be there- had to stop by Starbucks on the way to work Friday, long line- Saturday morning in PJs is not exactly the right attire!} I can have my java boost and DH can make a milder version {so he doesn't shake!}

Anywho... here's one of the cards I made...



Played in the Viva la Verve sketch week 1 and the Diva Dare to use vellum. That sweet bird from Verve's Christmas Joy was stamped in Early Espresso onto XPressIt Blending cardstock and colored with copics. Die cut with Verve Sweet Scallop die... die cut another scallop tag in blue and offset. Sentiment is from the same Verve set... Christmas Joy. Added some snowflakes diecut with Verve's Snowflake Tidings dies, stamped onto vellum with versamark and heat embossed with white using the snowflake images from Verve's Glad Tidings.

Getting in the Christmas Spirit!!


Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Vickie! That little bird is so precious! Love the gorgeous snowflakes!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a darling card! Somehow I never got that adorable little bird into my Verve stash! Yep...love my Keurig, too. It keeps everybody happy since every single person in my family likes something different to drink!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is awesome, Vickie! Love the colors and those pretty vellum snowflakes. I love my Keurig, too!

Marisa said...

Great color combo and love the embossed, vellum snowflakes. Great take on the sketch. Yeah for a new Keurig too :)

Betty Wright said...

That is one sweet birdie and you made him look even cuter! Awesome card! YES! Love my keurig!

Kim Heggins said...

Vickie...this is just too cute! I love that sweet little bird and your sentiment, so cute.