Sunday, November 16, 2014

Happy Happy Birthday!! CAS(e) this Sketch!

Happy Sunday!! Went away this WE for a highschool cheerleading competition.... my sweet Maddie's team placed 6th out of 22 and it was only the second time they have ever competed!!

So, I'm back and had a chance to make this card for the CAS(e) this sketch challenge


Thinking this could work for a guy card...?!? Played with some new Reverse Confetti Chevron dies-- all three widths cut at the same time. Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps. I soooo flounder when it comes to CAS sketches...

Pleased I even came up with something ;)

The sketch....


Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

5 comments:

Marisa said...

I spy some new RC goodies LOL! Fabulous take on the sketch and a great masculine card!

Kim Heggins said...

Vickie...I love your fun birthday card...so perfect for a guy or gal!

Betty Wright said...

Love what you created with this sketch! Great design, Vickie!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous masculine card! I love your take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch and yes, a great masculine card!