Wednesday, November 12, 2014

CTD 318- Happy Birthday!!

Good Morning!! Time for this week's colors and I am the hostest this week! Yep, I like orange---with blues- hope you do to!!

Here's my card....
I have had this Saturated Canary image for a while and was too nervous to color her but, I decided it was time to try. Need some pleat and hair practice :) But, she's adorable isn't she!!

I used last week's FMS for the layout.


Our Guest Designer this month is the wonderful...Petra Stewart and you can find her blog here. So glad you are playing with us this month!!

And Welcome to Doni High our Guest Star Stamper this week!! You can find Doni's blog here.

Don't forget to visit the other CTD DT blogs for more inspiration.

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Joan Ervin - Stamping With Passion
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
 Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
Monika Davis- MAD Stamper
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy
 Jodi Collins- Stampin a Latte

Remember, if you don't have the exact colors, use whatever you have that's close...this is all about having fun!  AND... remember "neutrals" are free! If you upload to a public gallery, please use the key words CTD318  Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog.  

When you are finished with your creation, head over to the Color Throwdown blog to add your entry to the Inlinkz tool.

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

8 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Vicki - I love this card - she's such a sassy looking girl and so beautifully coloured. Great card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Vickie! You did an amazing job coloring the darling image!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute. I love your sweet little birthday girl all decked out for a party.

Broni said...

Such an adorable card with these awesome colors, Vickie!! I think your coloring is great!!!

Unknown said...

Great card!!! That's a great stamp to color with Copics im sure! I too need more practice with hair and I stumbled across "The East Wind" a digi stamp company that I love just found on YouTube that I didn't know had a you tube channel and omg her copic skills are threw the roof! She is incredibly talented and she actually blends in colored pencils to blend even more with the Copics. Search "Unky Lastrange" and up will pop no more than 10 videos I think but like I said she is fairly new to YouTube. I think her very first video was a "how-to" for hair and there is more for eyes, shading on the face ect. Anyways she is one of the best copic artists I have ever seen on youtube (and I think I have see them all!!!!) and her digi stamps are are amazing! Unky is a truly amazing artist so search "Unky Lastrange" to check her tutorials and you can find her at theeastwind.com too. You won't be disappointed! Lol sorry for sounding like a commercial I really was just blown away by the tutorials.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Vickie. Love the coloring of that sweet image.

Marisa said...

Cute image and a darling card :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Girl, your coloring is amazing and I'm loving this sweet image! Great colors!