Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Ms. Jeanne!!

It's a Happy Birthday Celebration for one of my blogging buddies....

Jeanne Jachna at A Kept Life....

I got to know Jeanne through our mutual love for Waltztingmouse stamps and bows!! She is one of the sweetest peeps on this earth....in celebration of her love for color...


Yes, I know... it's nothing like Jeanne's blend and I am missing some die cuts... but, I do have a lot of color and some Waltzingmouse Stamps going on!!

And my Birthday Cake in celebration....


Read somewhere that this girl has an executive post with the Boy Scouts and dang, she deserves it!! Congrats my friend!!

A few other friends joining in the Celebration!!

Thanks to Joyce  the blog party planner extradorinnaire!!

Cathy
Christina
Darnell
Jill
Kara
Kim
Marybeth
Tracey 

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

11 comments:

Kara said...

so pretty!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

LOVE the colors! Your card is amazing!

Marisa said...

Bright, bold and beautiful :) What a treat from your friend! Great cake image too :)

Jill Norwood said...

Love your gorgeous card! The flowers and leaves are so beautiful!! And the cake is wonderful too!

Darnell said...

Jeanne is going to love these bright colors, that extraordinary blossom, and that beautiful bow, Vickie! Well done!! Hugs, Darnell

Jeanne J. said...

Oh your card is amazing Vickie (you know they always are)!!! I know I can always come to your blog when I need a fix for a beautiful bow and mix of patterns and papers. That scouts cake? Awesome - I've never seen anything like it!! Thanks for being my friend and your gorgeous creation just for me! I'm going through a rough patch with my dad right now and this really made my day!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...now that is what I call a cake! What a sweet card too. I am sure Jeanne will love it!

Marybeth said...

Sorry I am so late today. So glad you joined us Vickie!
Your card is beautiful! Dies and bows….We were on the same page... I went to Eagle Scout cakes too. Didn't use it but thought of it. Perfect!
Have a great week!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fun and beautiful card! Loved that you included the scout cake...a special tribute for Jeanne!

Cathy Weber said...

I know Jeanne loves flowers...her cards almost always contain at least one or two in some way...I am sure she loved her birthday hop and your pretty card Vickie. How neat that you remembered Jeanne and her scouting board position.