Saturday, November 23, 2013

WMS Pajama Party- Challenge 4

 
Waltzingmouse is having their monthly PJ party and this month is all about Christmas!! Click on the link for all the info.
 


The fourth challenge was to make a 3D item-decoration/home décor. Well, I was not very imaginative but, I have been dying to make a 3D ornament using Clare's spellbinder compatible Christmas images soo....


And.... I have been singing this song for a couple days!! One of my fav Christmas songs!! Isn't the image gorgeous- it is from Ornate Ornaments- has several spellbinder compatible images and some fabulous sentiments. I chose the sentiment from Compliments of the Season.

I'll be back shortly with my tag - decided it needed black jingle bells too so hubs is spraying them :-)

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

6 comments:

Julia Aston said...

A gorgeous tag Vickie! love those black bells!

Kate said...

What a little beauty Vickie and I love the charcoal and red combo

snowbear said...

Love the inclusion of jingle bells with the sentiment!

Jill Norwood said...

Love that your sweet hubbie was spray painting the bells for you! Gorgeous decoration! Love it!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautiful and oh so elegant. Love the big striped bow!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous ornament and I'm loving the black bells :) Yeah for hubby's work :)