Saturday, November 23, 2013

WMS Pajama Party- One last card!!

I'm back with another card for the Christmas card challenge for the Waltzingmouse monthly PJ party!! Click on the link for all the info.
 
Clare has released some dies that coordinate with previous sets.... one of those is Festive Foliage!! I had gold embossed the Pinstripe Backgrounder onto white last weekend and it was just sitting there wanting some love!! Went all glittery on this one!!


All of the images and sentiment are from Festive Foilage along with the new dies.... check them out here. For the embossing on the holly leaves- I mixed some clear and white which gives this imperfect embossing pattern but, I like it. Now, the sentiment may not seem Christmassy but, it is part of this set and it is my message regarding these new dies. Thanks Clare- LOVE them!!

PS... thinking Camellia dies, Funky Flowers dies, Two Step Sprig dies..... :-)

I started out using Chupa's sketchbook Saturday challenge but, kinda' changed it a little.


Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

So pretty with the black edges Vickie! Your sparkly red panel and the doily are wonderful additions!

Jill Norwood said...

Vickie this is stunning! Love the embossing! Such a pretty color combo too!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Vickie! Lovin' all the shimmery goodness!

Lynn Mercurio said...

I just love how this turned out Vicki. You gold highlights on that pine cone is an amazing touch. I really like how great that striped background looks!

Marisa said...

You've been a busy stamper lately :) Love the sparkly red with the gold and a great use of Chupa's sketch. PTI snowflakes are wonderful - love them. I got the newest ones that were releases (already had one of the others). They come in 3 sizes with the largest being around 3 inches I think and working down from there.

Wanda Cullen said...

Wowzers, this card is GORGEOUS!! I spotted it last night when I posted my Sketchbook card beside yours! Yours definitely steals the show!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Absolutely delightful and festive, my friend! :)