Saturday, November 23, 2013

WMS Pajama Party- Challenge 3

I'm back for the third challenge for the Waltzingmouse monthly PJ party and this month is all about Christmas!! Click on the link for all the info.

 This challenge is all about tags. I used an image from Seasonal Remedies to make my tag. A big ole striped bow with some black jingle bells tied with twine to top it off.


I added the tag to a belly band for a little gift packaging. The kraft box was stamped with WMS Zig Zag backgrounder.

Gotta go- I'm working on another card using the new Festive Foilage dies :-)

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

There's the black again! what a great accent color with the red - love that wide ribbon Vickie! a beautiful tag for a delicious gift!

Kelly S. said...

Um I don't have black jingle bells and now I need them! They look amazing with this beautiful festive ribbon and that label, Vickie!!

Kelly S. said...

Ack just noticed the zig zag box...thought it came like that, it's perfectly stamped!

Jill Norwood said...

Incredible tag and packaging! The black bells are so stunning with the red! And awesome that you stamped the box too!

Lynn Mercurio said...

The perfect tag for an outstanding gift.