Monday, January 24, 2011

Splish...Splash...

I was takin a bath...long about a Saturday night.... got a little carried away there, didn't I.  Actually used a MFT PI image called Splish Splash --- playing in puddles!! Now, tell me what child {and adult} doesn't like to play in puddles! For the MFT weekly stamp club challenge. Stamped the image and paper pieced, added some hand stitching {still getting acquainted with my sewing machine... okay, it is HARD for me to use the wheel and do one stitch at a time!!!!!} Colored a little with copics, added some MFT twill and a sun MFT die-namic.

The card....


TFL!!! And... play in puddles when you can, it keeps you young!!
eta: should have stitched around the rays in the sun too!!
Ingredients
Stamps: MFT PI Splish Splash
Paper: OA dp, and not sure of the other?, green, vanilla, kraft
Ink: black, copics
Accessories: MFT baby braddies, twine, MFT sun die-namic, fun fibers- remember those?, MFT twill, Jody's wonderful sticky stuff

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Loved splashing in puddles with my kids when they were young and still do it at times LOL! Darling picture, love the paper pieced pants and the sun in the corner. Darling card.

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOH! AAAAAAAH! This is GORGEOUS! I absolutely LOVE this cutie!!