Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thanks For Being There!!

CASE study challenge this week is CASEing another participant!! Loved some cards I looked at by Tui Nathan....

My card...

Tui's... how gorgeous is this!!!!



















Love the silhouette stamped on text and layout. I kept the silhouette image but, stamped in SU Riding Hood Red and embossed with clear onto a text bg (digital download from MFT). Changed up the ribbon to Verve's Floral Circle dies with a button in the middle (thinking Monkey in the middle... yes, I've been out celebrating kids growing up and getting a little nostalgic... and wanting to "stir up a little trouble, or was that fun??) Bottom with black pearls.

TFL!!

5 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Absolutely delightful, Vickie!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome take on Tui's beautiful card! Love how you have added the splash of colour!

Marisa said...

Love your case, Vickie!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Love your take on Tui's card! The red is a perfect splash of color!

Wanda Cullen said...

This card is gorgeous!! Love the way you overstamped the coneflowers over the script BG! BUT...the BIG NEWS is you winning the August GYDO!! I think that means you and I will be guest Verve divas together since I won the July GYDO contest! How fun will that be?! I see Julee said the next release would be Octoberish! Can't wait...maybe there'll be some new Christmas images! Congrats!