Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Night Post. MFT weekly sketch challenge!!

Thought I was going to change my habits and post this last night but, didn't happen!! Here's my card for the weekly sketch challenge by MFT!! Still inking stamps in my arsenal (those that have never seen ink!!). One of my New Year's resolutions... along with learning how to use copics better (esp the hair thing!!)



Used an older stamp set "Flapper Doodles.. I Love Us!" I don't think MFT carries this line any longer but, remember my New Year's Resolution?? Also, used some older My Minds Eye dp... Be Loved (hoarded this a little)!!

The sketch...



















Hope you're having a great Monday and getting a little inky when you can!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Appreciate all the kind words!!

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is such a cute card, Vickie. You did a great job coloring this cute image. Love the way you did the sentiment; cutting out the words and reapplying them in strips. Great job.

Marisa said...

Great DPs and what a cute image. You have coloured it wonderfully well and used the sketch fabulously. Great touch with the zig zag stiching.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

This is GREAT! I'd LOVE to make a crad like this for my DH - it is super!!!