Saturday, August 31, 2013

WMS Pajama Party- Colour Story!

 
 
I'm scrambling to get everything posted or at least started in one evening!! Don't have PSE at my Mom/Dad's house!! Now, it's time for the Colour Story and the inspiration pic is a rustic seafaring view but, I  wanted to play with the new Two Step Sprig images and Big Day sentiments.  

Stamped the flowers in shades of red and blue, leaves in two colors of gray, and sentiment in black. Added a little bling for good measure.



Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

7 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Vickie, those flowers are perfectly stamped!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Kathryn A said...

This is really beautiful!

Marisa said...

Love the flower images and you have used the colours to perfection. Gorgeous card.

Julia Aston said...

Wow Vickie! LOVE the colors on your beautiful flowers!

Antje said...

I love this card - I think you made me really want that set and also the quotes! Great work!

Unknown said...

Oh wow!! How fab is this, yep I know it is an unusual choice of colours for flowers, but you made this look terrific!! Wonderful card, will be pinning this one!