Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Love!

Had a little time to play... not as much as I would've liked but, that's the way it is sometimes!! Taking care of kids and life takes precedence. Oh... and the kids are grown- yes, they never go away, LOL!!

I have a fun little card (or at least I think so, LOL!) for the Curtain Call Smooch challenge using the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch.


Another attempt at a CAS card... this is tough for me. I've always been a "pile it on kinda girl" or "clean but, definitely layered" and this wracked my little brain. I die cut the SSS Grid Border on and added a strip of background that I sponged with Distress Inks. The little gold hearts were stamped with Delicata gold ink using images from Verve's No Matter What. The heart is a die cut from Lil Inkers and the LOVE die is from Paper Smooches. And a touch of Heidi Swapp spray-'cause it's hard to leave all that white space white at my house :)

The sketch...
The inspiration...






Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

6 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

OMGoodness, this is such a STUNNING card design! Really love the little touches of gold! I know what you mean about too much white space but you created such perfect balance here!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE that grid and the FAB gold heart! Terrific card, Vickie!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this looks fantastic! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Marisa said...

Looky at you going all CAS :) Love it (no pun intended). Well done!

Kim Heggins said...

So so sweet!

Lisa H. said...

This is great Vickie. Love the touch of gold and those teeny squares. Super sweet.