Thursday, June 18, 2015

Top Dog Dies and Simple Stories...

Happy Thursday!! I'm thrilled to be bringing you some projects due to a collaboration between Top Dog Dies and Simple Stories!! I love patterned paper and trinkets so when I received my package from Simple Stories (THANKS MUCH!!) and combined with some Top Dog Dies ( new release and some previously released dies).... I had some FUN!!


You may not know this... but, I started out scrapbooking... so when some of the goodies from Simple Stories came... I couldn't help doing a couple layouts. Here's the first.


For the layout I used Simple Stories Summer Vibes products: Simple Basics Kit, 2x2 & 4x6 Elements, Journaling Card Elements, papers from the 6x6 pad, and Bradz. The brand new Top Dog dies include the Flip Flops and Flamingo. I also used Top Dog Dies Pocket Pages Banner Die set.

Next I made a card. Close up using Top Dog Dies Flip Flops Die set and Simple Stories Summer Vibes papers... enamel dots...the sentiment was stamped on a banner die from Top Dog Dies Pocket Pages Banner Die set.


Here's the full card!!


I also received some items from Simple Stories So Fancy collection.


The fragrance bottle is from Top Dog dies Bottles 2 Die set and the sentiment is from Top Dog Dies Thanks A2 Mat. Papers (So Fancy Collection kit, So Fancy Simple Basics paper, So Fancy Cardstock stickers, bradz, and enamel dots are all from Simple Stories So Fancy Collection. Another close up.


Here's the full layout...


And a card.

The card incorporates Simple Stories So Fancy papers, 4x6 Horizontal Journaling Cards, the cardstock stickers, and bradz. The banners and pocket page shapes are from Top Dog Dies Pocket Page Banner Die set.


How perfect these products work together!!

AND... Top Dog Dies and Simple Stories are giving away prizes... clink on the names to be taken to their respective blogs for all the details.

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

2 comments:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your papers and trinkets look so fabulous on your cards and layouts! I bet you did have lots of fun!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your fabulous layouts...so many wonderful details!