Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Color Throwdown #366- All is Calm....

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day!! It's time for the next set of colors for the Color Throwdown challenge. This week Joan picked the colors....




Isn't that quil gorgeous!! This week we're working with rust, aqua, and gray. 

I've been loving all the non-traditional color Christmas cards out in blog land so I decided I'd try it myself.....


Love this new set by PTI. I didn't do it justice though- this card just didn't turn out like I envisioned in my head. Going to have to try it again soon. It's hard to tell in the picture but, the aqua trees and mountain tops have a little glitter too.

We're thrilled to have Michele Boyer from  Paper Cuts   - our October guest designer!! 

Visit the rest of the DT and our special guest this week for more inspiration...

Ashwini Rao, Guest Star Stamper 

Once you’ve finished your card or other paper-crafted project, add a direct link to your creation using the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of the post. And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD366 if you upload your project to an online gallery, or hashtag on social media with #ctd366 and/or #colorthrowdown.  Challenge guidelines are in the right sidebar on the Color Throwdown Challenge Blog in case you have any questions.

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Joan Ervin - Stamping With Passion
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
 Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
 Jodi Collins- Stampin a Latte
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

5 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Loooove this awesome design, Vickie!!!! The colors worked perfectly for a non-traditional Christmas scene...the trees turned out beautifully and I love the added sparkle!!! Me thinks me needs to go shopping at PTI!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Daggone it...stop enabling me! This is such a sweet winter scene and I'm really loving the touch of aqua in the trees and mountains!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Didn't do it justice?????????? You crazy, girl! This is fantastic!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Vickie! What a fun scene! Thanks for the inspiration!

Broni said...

I love this, Vickie, especially with the use of different colors for Christmas. Just bought this set (yes, we have almost exactly the same taste!) and I can't wait to use it!