Sunday, November 8, 2015

Keep up the fight!!

Happy, Happy Sunday!! Hope you had a great weekend!! Me... I had a chance to stamp a little and play with some new goodies :)


I know it is now November but, I work in research so the fight for a cure is year round for me. Couldn't resist the chance to play with Verve's new Just Breathe set. Love the font on that sentiment. The gloves were stamped with Memento Tuxedo black onto XPress It blending cardstock and colored with copics. I then added crystal effects for the gloss (see below) but, before it was dry I added a die cut heart from Verve's From the Heart die set and added a little rhinestone. The pink background was stamped randomly with an image from Verve's Better Together and the flag was made with Verve's Flourished Tag die (just left the straight edge out of the plate to make it longer). Finished up with some pretty ribbon from Verve. 




Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very inspirational card! I love the colour combination, and especially that ribbon :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful card Vickie! Perfect for the cause!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fabulous, Vickie! Love all the dots!

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful card Vickie!

SewPaperPaint said...

Great card with these new stamps!