Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Color Throwdown # 378- CAT-ITUDE!!

Happy, Happy Hump Day!! It's time for another set of colors from Color Throwdown!! Lori picked the colors this week...


 Fun, fun, fun!! Well, I should be in full Valentine mode like the inspiration pic... But, I'm still working on inking up those stamps/dies I bought before Xmas 2015!!


For this card I used the rug from MFT's Merry Christmoose- stamped on PTI select white and colored with copics. Next, I die cut this sweet kitty and fish from MTF's Cat-itude stamps and dies and colored with copics. The sweet kitty was popped up for a little dimension. Added some black "dots/sprinkles" to offset the design a little. The kitty's ears are pink (just in case you wondered if I got that pink in there)

Kay Miller - My Joyful Moments - February Guest Designer. Thrilled to have you playing with us!!

AND...
Samantha Johnson, Guest Star Stamper - Samantha's Cards. Thrilled to have you too!!

Once you’ve finished your card or other paper-crafted project, add a direct link to your creation using the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of the Color Throwdown post. And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD378 if you upload your project to an online gallery, or hashtag on social media with #ctd378 and/or #colorthrowdown.  Challenge guidelines are in the right sidebar on the Color Throwdown Challenge Blog in case you have any questions.

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Joan Ervin - Stamping With Passion
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
 Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
 Jodi Collins- Stampin a Latte
Lynn Putt- The Queens Scene
Lisa Henke- My Little Creative Escape
Amy Rysavy - Prairie Paper & Ink (Oh yeah, Amy has joined the group, yippee!!)

For my layout I used this week's CAS(e) this sketch.



Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

I love that kitty! this is so cute.

Wanda Cullen said...

Darling CAS design! Love that sassy sentiment!

Lynn Put said...

How adorable! I love what you've done using this fun kitty set, very sweet.

Marisa said...

Adorable :)

Lori said...

This is too cute! Love how you colored the cat image.

Barbara said...

Super sweet, Vickie!! What great take on the colors and the sketch!