Monday, April 25, 2016

Kind- Fierce- and Barve

In between life--- a four year old -my sweet daughter's fiances' little one- she's the sweetest thing- loves to cook but, at 4 that's a little project :-) Especially when she wants to cut veges with a sharp knife AND that won't work :-)

I did happen to have a chance to make a card using a sentiment from Verve- that I LOVE-- actually love all of Julee's sentiments but, this spoke to me at the moment! My dad just had open heart surgery (he'll be 85 in June- a very, very, health 85- he had an aortic valve replacement and two bypasses) It was a little rough- oozed/bled for 15 hours (yes, I did an all-nighter at the hospital with my hubs and sister-it's been a long time!) Instead of going home in 5-7 days, which is the normal now, he went home at 11 days but, he's doing Great!! 

For my Dad and Mom...


Yep-- fits perfectly!! Sweetest people I know!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

Love ya!!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Glad to hear your dad is doing well after a bit of a rough patch post surgery!! Dad had his bypass surgery in late 70s and they had an issue with waking him up and bleeding so know the stress!! Wonderful to know he will have more energy to continue to do the things he loves to do :) Perfect card for him.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How beautiful, Vickie! Love that background. Glad to hear your Dad is doing better now.