Sunday, May 1, 2016

Serendipity Blog Challenge!!

Good Morning!! Welcome Sunday morn'- I am on the beach right now (take that back it's 12:00 am- have been on the beach and will be soon!!) Good friends' wedding- both Bride and Groom that we met through my oldest daughter and her hubs. They're all a bit younger than Bill and I- so we're probably REALLY worn out as opposed to a little tired :-)
Anywho.. welcome to the start of this months Serendipity Stamps Challenge!! This month we're talking about using die cuts.... easy peasy, right!!

Here's my card...



A little CAS with this image!! Thinking of all those summer days of my youth... State Fairs... always loved the Ferris Wheels but, totally paranoid about getting stuck on the top!

Mary released some new sentiments... Uplifting Sentiments







Looking for some awesome inspiration?   We have a very special guest this month too!

                                                    Carol Mayne from Just Me:c



Here's the rest of the DT for some more inspiration...


AND.. Mary has added a new feature to the store.. you can now start a wish list!

AND.....Here's a link to all the new goodies at Serendipity Stamps.

   Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!


signature

6 comments:

Marybeth said...

Vickie this is wonderful! I love the way you colored it in,I almost posted my card using this stamp but I didn't color it in. Love this!

McStamper said...

Great card. Your coloring is fantastic.

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUUUUUTE card, Vickie!

cm said...

Smiling alllll over my face in seeing your wonderful ferris wheel, sporting bright "carnival" colours! Love that you've given it a starring role on the stage! Although I'm smitten with ferris wheels (rarely seen where I live...), I confess to never haven ridden one, for the very reason you mentioned! I'm not good with heights (and I'm surrounded by mountains and have a husband who loves to hike...I'm getting better, but...there are times...EEK!). So thrilled to be guest designing alongside you and the team. Thank you...
~carol

Jeanne J. said...

You've got me thinking of summer fests and fairs too Vickie! I love this fun image - the bright colors make this magical!

Kim Heggins said...

So adorable...love your sweet card.