Friday, January 5, 2018

Serendipity Stamps Blog Hop #1- January

Oh my word.... It's January... Did  you have great holidays- I hope so!! Sorry I'm a little late. I started out delayed on my flight home from Indiana, then my camera battery wouldn't charge- once that was all fixed, I couldn't get access to my blog-geesh!!!

It's time for the Serendipity Stamps Blog Hop! We're changing it up this year- there will be two hops each month as usual and there will be opportunities to win $ to purchase Serendipity Stamps. The design team will be showing you the latest products and offering a chance for you to win some goodies from Serendipity Stamps.

You should have arrived here from Julie Warner's blog but, if you got lost along the way I have a full list below. 

For today, it's all about winter [again :-)] brrr...


I'm in a little hurry this am- I got up early to see if I could get things working again- will post later the exact stamps I used and links. 


Here's a little close up of the glitter (to look like snow) on the wheel and the spattered paint for snow.



Here's my inspiration pic for the winter sunset. 

Looking for some awesome inspiration?   


AND... there are always prizes. One random comment along the hop will receive a $20 gift code to the Serendipity Stamps store. You have from today until Sunday to leave your comments. Mary will announce the winner on the Serendipity Stamps blog on Monday!!

  Have a great day... hugs, Vickie!!

6 comments:

Jean said...

I love this! So very pretty!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful wintry scene! I love the colors and the glitter for snow on the wheel... awesome texture and effect!

Mary Dew Lee said...

So beautiful! Love the colors of your sunset and how you framed the image with the die cut!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow “ your card is absolutely gorgeous ! The colours are stunning !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

cghundley said...

How fabulous your
card is! Love
the scene and
colors.
Carla from Utah

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Vickie! Your winter scene is so colorful & lovely.