Monday, October 14, 2013

Christmas Wishes!!

Yes'm... this is three days in a row posting! My WPlus9 order came the other day and I was thrilled to get a chance to ink up some of the new goodies!! Played along with Chupa's Sketchbook Saturday challenge (two weeks in a row mind you!)


Soooo, Dawn's latest release is awesome!! Several sets along the lines of Fresh Cut Florals and I don't have any bells in my Christmas stamp repertoire. Used some older Christmas papers from Basic Gray I am TRYING to be a good steward of my supplies :) And, I think they worked perfectly here. Don't you just adore that sentiment!! Silver Bells and matching dies layered onto the Label Layers 3 die.
 
 

 Chupa's sketch....


Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

4 comments:

Ang said...

Love this! Great paper choices for the flags.
Ang

Wanda Cullen said...

What a gorgeous take on the sketch! Love this new set! I got the wreath and the candle sets but have only inked up one of them. Can't wait to see what else you create! This must mean your job has slowed down a wee bit.

Sue Lelli said...

Love your banners and the bells! Super card, Vickie!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

YAY!! Glad to see you played again, especially that you're giving us such an eye candy again! Super jelly about the new stamps, lol... And look at you using those papers, I love them but have had major issues with them. So rich and busy, even for me... you inspired me, though!!