Sunday, October 20, 2013

twitterpated. love ya.

A sweet little card for my "honey"!! He's been busy making several trips to Ikea looking for this black tabletop for my craft room...it's been out of stock each time soo... now, he has a number and a waiting list. He also painted and hung my new ink pad holder today!!

 
I've used the sentiments from Verve's Twitterpated set but, I don't think I've inked up these adorable little cuties!! Also played with my new award banner die from Verve. The hearts were die cut with Verve's Wavy Hearts die. Julee has a whole lot of goodness and I believe there are some sales on right now. Check it out here. 


Used Amy's week 3 sketch, yes... I tweaked it a little!! I've been known to do that once in a while :)

Hope you had a great WE... I'm getting ready to cook- wish I could say I was a gourmet cook but, my mom raised 5 children and I totally learned "down home" recipes! Ahh... good though!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of the sketch - love the bit of the award banner you used on it. Hubby gets big points for all his efforts! Trusting his shoulder is doing well now :)

Kim Heggins said...

This is too cute...love those images.