Monday, September 15, 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps PJ Party!!

I'm thrilled the Waltzingmouse PJ parties are back!!


There are 4 challenges... I managed to do three. This challenge was to "dust off" your old Christmas images and make a card. I have to admit this image isn't "too old" and I do have some older images but...... I bought the dies for the lamp set and never got to use them... so "old enough"?


I'll be back later with the final card I was able to get done.

I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch for the layout.


Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the images and blue and yellow is such a wonderful colour combo. Hope all is well with you ((hugs))!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, this does my heart good Vickie, I love those wee lanterns! Thank you for playing and best of luck in the draw!! it's only an hour away!

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the colours you've used here - the blue leaves really make the little lamp stand out. Great work.

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE that lamp with that FAB sentiment!

Kim Heggins said...

Vickie...I love all your pajama party cards, each one is a masterpiece.