Wednesday, July 31, 2013

FAITH can move mountains!!

Trying to squeak another card in... are you a quick card maker... sit down and "do it all" in one setting...I can do that if the setting is a few hours! Otherwise.. I piddle- start one, start the next, start the next and come back and decide. So, I've been out of town and didn't get to piddle....

Started this card for the Verve Diva Dare using the Viva la Verve sketch week 2 with Charmaine.      Just now finishing..


"Kay I am a patterned paper addict... admit it... love it... and had to play with some. Verve dies- banner, scalloped trim trio, Goodness Flowers, Verve stamps- Let It Be and Surely Goodness (whenever I hear the Surely Goodness- have to add on "shall follow me all the days of my life")

Charmaine's sketch...

The Diva Dare is to incorporate Teresa's shabby/distressing with Julee's uplifting sentiments...now if I had more time- I should've added some mixed media- have collected all kinds of stuff but, need to get my fingers inky!!

Details/links later- under the wire one more time this week.... have you ever been there?

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Great flower, love the scalloped circles over the banner and lovely touch with the sewing and distressed edges :) Great card and thanks for taking the dare :)

Anne said...

Love your card, it's bright and cheerful, and the sentiment is wonderful!

Sue Lelli said...

Vickie, LOVE the papers and the layers and the stitching but most of all that FAB flower! Pretty card!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Vickie! That layered flower looks amazing and I love the fun little banner trimming!

Kim Heggins said...

So pretty and you did an amazing job with that sketch. Love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card, Vickie!