Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Thanks chickie!!

I've been gone out of town and Waltzingmouse Stamps is having a...


I almost missed it....



I didn't find out until the night I was leaving but, I started on this "scrappy" card for a CASE study challenge using WMS Funky Feathers in a "funky" way and never had the chance to finish and post. One of the pajama party challenges is to use feathers. Had fun doing something different although the jury is still out on the overall effect!

More details later.... down to the wire on this one :)

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

10 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, yep you had about 17 minutes left Vickie!! lol!! SOOO glad you made it tho - this is a gem - I love what you did with these feathers, so unexpected and punchy - my jury decision on this is YES!! Thank you so much for playing along!

-Aneta- said...

I´m so glad you made it :) Your card is so colourful and amazing ! Simply stunning !

Claire said...

I think the overall effect is gorgeous and it's something I was going to try with the peacock feather. Looks fab in all those different colours!

Deborah Frings said...

I think it's fabulous! So glad you made it in time to join the fun! Love the bold colours and the touch of bling too! Great work!

Jeanne J. said...

Look at you and those mad stamping skills - everything lined up perfectly! This would have taken me about a billion tries - you made it look easy and yes!! I am impressed here Vickie!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love how you used the funky feather stamp!

Julia Aston said...

I just love your colorful feather/flower creation Vickie! So glad you made it to the WMS pajama party!!

Cathy Weber said...

This member of the jury votes Yay! Love your card with the feathers...and as soon as I saw it I thought of the Case Study inspiration. Love the ideas and I agree with Jeanne, you made it look easy!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Vickie, how very clever of you to create such a beautiful and colorful design from these feather images. I never would have thought of that. Your bits of bling and sequins are just divine!

Jill Norwood said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!