Friday, July 5, 2013

You're a Doll

My new Waltzingmouse goodies arrived. Yippee!! It's always a good day when new stamps arrive.



 
I inked up one of the Russian nesting dolls from "You're a Doll" and colored with copics. You need to check out this set- the image I used was a "complete" doll but, there are all kinds of images in this set to create your own unique nesting dolls. It was adhered with foam dots onto a background that was made with the "Crackle background". Sentiment is from You're a Doll. 
 
 
Used this week's Retrosketch...
 

We're still getting a lot of rain with little bursts of sunshine. Although, I would like more sunshine- it's doing wonders for the veges!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

2 comments:

Marisa said...

I rem3ember having a set of these nesting dolls when I was young. Loved them. You have coloured the image wonderfully and what a fabulous crackled background!! Have a great : )

Claire said...

Oh you lucky thing - I'm still waiting for my crackle background and feathers! Fab card Vickie - love your copic coloured doll!