Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Stacey and Congrats to MOJO Monday!! We're talking 300 sketches... WOW!!Honestly, I think that MOJO Monday and Stacey's original challenge blog {curtain call color challenge} were the first blog challenges I ever played in!! And they're both celebrating so....

 
The MOJO has been on vacation {wish I had been too, LOL. at the beach to be specific!} but, I did some layering-stitching-die cutting- and came up with this. There's some of my favorite Verve on this card! Well. honestly I have a bunch of favorite Verve.
 
Stamps- leaves Dream Big, flowers Lean On Me, sentiment Small Celebrations and dies-Banner Bundle, Flag It, and Pointed Flowers.
 
There are prizes to be had-- MOJO Monday closes tonight and Stacey's B-Day party is until the 10th!!
.




Had a wonderful long WE- wish I could say we were out cruising the lake but, 26 of the last 30 days here there has been rain- we were wondering if we moved to Seattle and missed it!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

6 comments:

Crestajune said...

This is a beautiful card using some of my very favorite paper! Great job with the sketch! Have a fantastic day!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Great job! Olena

Stacey Schafer said...

What a FABULOUS card, Vickie! You can't go wrong when you flash some Verve:) I adore your banners with those fun papers! Thanks so much for celebrating with me at the Birthday Linky Party!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, Vickie! This is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for playing along wiht Mojo Monday!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your mix of papers, Vickie! Also LOVE the colors and the flowers and the clear buttons! FAB card!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so pretty...love all your wonderful layers, colors and patterned paper!