Monday, July 22, 2013

hope it tickles!!

Still "trying" to dabble in CAS design. And I hadn't inked up my new Waltzingmouse Stamps Funky Feathers so....


Maybe I don't do a lot of CAS since I have a really hard time photographing white!! Used the colors from the ColorQ challenge for this week. Stamped the feathers onto an oval nestie and layered onto a deckled oval nestie and popped up with foam dots.

 Used the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch but, missed the deadline.... needed some help with the CAS design and they have fabulous sketches!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

6 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I love this sentiment and it works perfectly with the feathers! Great colours too!

Marisa said...

You absolutely ROCKED both challenges, my friend!! Love how the feathers just pop against all that white space!! Fabulous card!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Vickie, love your design and those feathers! so happy you joined us at the colourQ.

Kim Heggins said...

It does tickle...this is just about as cute as they come. What a wonderful card.

Jeanne J. said...

This is so CAS Vickie - it still stuns me that you can do both so well. I love the colors and those feathers (Gosh I need those now!!)

Jill Norwood said...

Adorable card!