Sunday, March 10, 2013

Celebrate!!- WPlus9 MMB

Long time no post!! Work is a little busy right now- I am a whole department of 2 but, geesh... I need that other person and she moved to IN. Position posted and have some folks interested so, hopefully the 200% productivity won't last too long!!

Managed to get a card done for the WPlus9 Make it Monday mood board.

 
 
I went with the square card and layout and flowers/leaves. Kept the bright feel of the mood board but, went in a different color direction. All of the flowers were die cut with the Very Vintage flowers and stamped with corresponding flowers.  The sentiments were stamped on the Written on Ribbon die and stamp set. Love it!! The blud background uses the square image from Chantilly lace that was stamped "hapahazardly"- yes, that was done on purpose- love the different feel it gives.
 
Here's the mood board...
 
 
Working on one more post for tonight!! Trying to get a little stamping done before I head out for a couple of days for work. Hope you've had a wonderful WE!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Great use of the sentiment banner. Great colours and use of the flowers too.

Jeanne J. said...

How did I miss this? WHat a neat background you created - and YOU WON AGAIN!!! You lucky girl!!

Jean Martin said...

Beautiful card girl!!!! I'm so happy that you're using WPlus9 stamps and that you're totally rockin' it! Beautiful! Beautiful! :)

Wida said...

I bought this set and never used it...until I saw this little beauty :)