Friday, March 29, 2013

A Viva la Verve sketch...

Made this cards last WE for the one of the monthly Verve sketches... now, when I make cards they are all laid out and available to "tweak" a little... that's the way I stamp! Once in a while I make a card from start to finish in one sitting but, mostly not!! Are you able to sit down and do the whole "shebang" at one time? If you can/do, I am totally jealous!!
 
In love with the colors/papers and Verve's Remember This set. I am not a scrapbooker/Project Life person right now (have created 14 scrapbooks in the past and loved it!) so, this card shows how you can use the stamps on a card. Adore these colors- used Glitz Cashmere Dame. The banner uses papers from Cashmere Dame with Verve's Banner die.
 
The inside.... 

Verve sentiment from Thankful Hearts with only part of  the sentiment inked/stamped and using a few of the Cashmere Dame papers.

Here's the sketch...

Used the mirror image of Jen's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

PS. Good News for Me!! We offered someone the job {I've been working two jobs recently- colleague resigned/moved} and she accepted. Starting 4/21- have to train but, there is light at the end of the tunnel!!

4 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Terrific mix of patterns and colors! You did a wonderful job with this sketch, Vickie! :D

Sue Lelli said...

Oh I LOVE how you teased us with that sentiment on the outside! Glad you put the inside so I didn't go crazy wondering! CLEVER! LOVE the colors, too!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

OMGorgeous!!! I love the colors and the honeycomb! You rocked this sketch!

Marisa said...

I have to get brave and use the honeycomb papers I have. They look wonderful on your card and way to use that sketch!

No scrapbooking here - that set worked me over but good on the release LOL, but the sentiments are great and you used it wonderfully here.