Monday, May 13, 2013

a little hello

I have this problem.... I buy things 'cause I Love them...that includes chipboard collection/s -don't have a lot-but, some :)) so I challenged myself to create something rather than "collect"- here's the card

 
I even added a fabric button that has been in my stash for a while!! The layout is from a previous Cardabilities sketch. Used some spring colors, a little stitching, a little lace, and a button.


Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

6 comments:

Marisa said...

I'm a hoarder too LOL! I have a hard time parting wtih some things I buy. Starting to get better at it, but it's not easy LOL! Lovely colour combo and lvoing the lace.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

LOL! Me too!!!
BEAUTIFUL card - love all your beautiful details.

Mona Pendleton said...

So petty Vickie! I love all the layers! I'm right there with you stampin' sister collecting along the way! :) LOL Great way to use your stash!

Marybeth said...

Vickie you are not alone in your problem :) . I love the way this turned out, its just beautiful ! Love the chipboard and the bit of gorgeous lace that you used. Nicely done!

Darnell said...

You know I'm more of a one-layer kind of gal, but I love what you did here, Vickie! How you can create balance and know when to stop is beyond my capabilities. It is so inspiring for me!

BTW, did you get beautiful new blog makeover or am I losing it? Oh, hey, as I'm typing I can see the top of your prior post and I'm not losing it! Phew! I love what Tiffany did!!

Maria said...

I hoard paper and ribbon! I need to use up more of my goods rather than purchase!:-) Anyways, your card is colorful and fun...love it!