Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Friday...

Yes... Fridays are a HAPPY day at my house!! Not that I don't like/love my job but.... it's ME time, FAMILY time...y'all know what I mean!!

I've been wanting to play with WPlus9s Monday Mood Board all week (missed last week) and the Retro Sketch sooo... when I got home tonite it was time to "skedaddle" and "get to it"


Dawn's Mood board is all about neutrals and textures. I didn't add as much texture as I would have like but, when I kept placing things on the card (hearts, buttons etc.)... it just didn't "jell"!


Stamped several images from WPlus9s Paisley Patterns onto white cardstock with WPlus9s fabulous white ink--- honestly love this stuff!! The ink doesn't stick and smear like a lot of other white inks. Sentiment is from Quite Like You stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and heat embossed with clear. Added some seam binding and twine. Elements from the Mood Board--colors, twine, and ribbon. Pretty much CAS for me but, I like it.... makes the colors and Paisley Patterns shine!!


Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the touch of twine and the paisley does shine indeed :) Well done with the mood board.

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow Vickie! Very pretty card! Love the beautiful embossed paisley designs! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kristina said...

So pretty! Th colors, the ribbon, that paisley background. Beautiful.

Jeanne J. said...

YAYYY! Pretty paisley! They look so soft in the white on kraft!