Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Let Your Light Shine!!

It's Wednesday- we're halfway there and here in the US it's a long weekend- yippee!!

This card is for the Verve Diva Dare challenge- to use Stars and Stripes with an extra twist {if you're courageous!!} of making a CAS card. Well, the CAS has stressed my brain a titch too much lately....


I pulled out a couple "oldies but goodies" to make this card. The stars are from Verve's Seeing Stars and the sentiment is from Starstruck. Sentiment was stamped on a Verve Banner Bundle die. I used SB star dies {the two larger images don't fit the die perfectly but, I liked the offset look}. Papers are Authentique Glory. Yes, I went traditional here with the colors!!

I used Charmaine's week 3 Viva la Verve sketch....


Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

signature

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Love, love, love this, Vickie!! You hit the nail on the head for this challenge! Great papers and love the stripes on the stars.

Mary J said...

That is so fab, Vickie, I love how you used the papers and stars!

Mary J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean Martin said...

Vickie! This is fabulous! I was looking for some inspiration for July 4th cards! So glad I came your way!!! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Terrific card Vickie! Love the trio of stars and fancy button treatment!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE how your sentiment banner looks like a flag paired with those FAB hearts! GREAT card, Vickie!

Teresa Kline said...

luv this, so vintage and gorgeous...so glad you took the Verve Diva Dare!

enjoy *~*

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This card is absolutely fabulous, Vickie! I love every little detail!

Heidi said...

Vickie this is a wonderful patriotic card, gives me inspiration and I just might have to start on mine!